Tuesday 7 December 2010

The M family


Today I had the pleasure of shooting the M family's Christmas photos! Man the world was against us, I woke up very ill and it's been raining non stop here for weeks! Today was really our only day to do it, as we are all busy for the rest of this week and with only two weeks until Christmas, we're already cutting it short for printing. So after uming and arrhing all day as to whether I could push through nausea and vomiting (the two ONLY things I can't push past) and whether or not the weather would break enough to shoot, we decided to just do it! I downed some maxalon, cried at the rain and went along with positivity in place! And I think it paid off! Thanks A for letting me capture your beautiful family, I hope you
like the pictures as much as I do!!! Here's a sneak peak:


No comments: