Saturday 11 December 2010

The 'H' Family

I had the pleasure of doing The 'H' families shoot on Thursday! The weather was beautiful for a change, although it made for some HARSH light!! We had booked the shoot for overcast weather so shot a little too early! About an hour out from the shoot I went and hurt my wrist so needless to stay the start wasn't that fantastic! I know this family personally and know little toddler ''D'' is a very smiley happy people.. well NOT TODAY!
Not that she wasn't happy, infact she was, just not up for smiling for the camera, instead opting to stare at it with a serious face, or smile happily in a direction the camera couldn't get her! we persisted for nearly two hours before deciding enough was enough and we'll hope for a money shot! I think we got lucky in the end.
Here's your sneak peak Dan, hope you like them, and thanks for letting me photograph your girls :D



No comments: