Sunday 18 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Well Happy and prosperous New Year to you all!
We had a lovely New years, spent it at Tin Can Bay with some of my dearest friends Lauren, Jayne and Nay and their families, it was wonderful and would have been more-so had my anxiety disorder not got the best of me! Something that as a resolution, is being rectified this year!! 
Here are some pictures for you, again not the best, but thankfully I remembered to take some at all, it was hard to remember to because we were all having so much fun!
I haven't edited any of these photo's as my laptop died last night and I am using Hubbies computer, which has NO editing programs on it! But that is another post entirely lol. :(

 Some of the fireworks.

It was a 70's themed party here is Bruiser's costume.

Brideah and Nell rock and roll dancing!

No comments: