Monday 19 January 2009

A few of my favourite things. My kids!

More 2008 reflection!
Here are some of my fave shots of the family.. Mainly Bruiser and Diva as the rest of the fam aren't huge fans of pictures!!
I love being able to capture their every moment, their quirkiness, adventures, joys and experiences.. It's even more special when they not only make timeless memories, but beautiful art work I can share with you and with everyone that walks into my home (when I get my lazy butt into gear and hang some pictures up lol)
Enjoy :)

Bath time is just so much fun
Hubby took this one for me :)Slip and slide fun :)I love this picture
Wii fitting lolPoser!
mmmm apple

My little water cherub.

The tantrums have begunMore bath time fun!
Just one I found that I really like.. creative of me wasn't it? lol

No comments: