Monday 19 January 2009

A few of my favourite things! My 'firsts'.

2008 in Reflection!! So many beautiful pictures have been 'arsed' that it's taken me 2 evenings to narrow down the many I have to upload! Some I have put in previous blog entries, some I had forgotten about and some I haven't had the chance to blog about so I am very excited about this entry!
Of course there is a story for each one so this may actually only be part one of my reflection!
Happy New year everyone :)
My very first shot on my new camera

My last decent shot on my old camera

My first attempt at a 'make shift' at home studio lol....
My first sun shot with my new camera
My first photography course My first 'practice shot' for the wedding shoot.

The first time I got to photograph a wedding

The first time I got to photograph for charity

No comments: