Wednesday 17 December 2008

Get well soon Lauren :( And sorry Naomi!!

My very dear Friend has been very sick lately. It all started about a month ago when she fell ill at my house and ended up in hosptial. At first the doctors diagnosed her with gastro and then changed it to food poisening. She was sent home to re-coup. She didn't get any better and a week later was re-admitted.. This time it was found that her problem was actually her gall bladder.. So some surgery, an induced coma, 2 days in ICU, and another week in hospital she was sent home, once again to recover.. Last week, a week after her release, she was re-admitted for a post op infection :( My poor girl just can't get better and the hospital seem to be dragging their heels.
It's the 21st century!! Why is this so difficult with all their equipment and know how??
Anyway GET WELL SOON LOLLY!! Big squishy cuddles coming your way tomorrow!!!

On another sad note, my other dear friend Naomi informed me this morning that she lost her beloved kitty Forest last night to a tick bite :( She was pretty sick last night and Nay was unsure that she'd make it through the night, but I had quietly hoped that she would get a little Christmas miracle and Forest would pull through, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.
Nay I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you spend the day remembering your quirky girl and getting lots of cuddles and love from Dave and giving it to Caity!!
Thinking of you chicken :)

No comments: