Saturday 20 December 2008

Beach Shoot.

Well what a day to pick to go to the beach... Out of all the stinking hot, cloud free days we have had in QLD.. I pick the cold, windy overcast one to spend at the beach doing photo's.
It was so windy, I could barely see what I was doing because my hair was in my face constantly, it's to short to put up, my stuff was being blown everywhere and I was EXTREMELY worried for my camera, so I babied it, using only the lens that was on it so I wouldn't have to risk damage changing lens' (such a sook lol)..
So It was a rush job, a few costume changes, Blue bottles on the beach which REALLY annoyed me 'cause it was also Bruiser's first beach encounter! As much as we were all expecting her to be afraid, she wasn't.. she LOVED it and just ran toward the ocean when we got there and really just wanted to stay in there. Just as well the kind stranger let us know about the blue bottles though, because as I was telling mum, one was washed in toward her and Bruiser! Diva loved it, drawing sand pictures and making sand castles and dancing ballet at the beach.. Something she has wanted to do for ages and brought along the beloved (much hated by mummy because of it's old raggy appearance) ballet dress to do exactly that! I also took the opportunity to do some Chrissy pics, as I have been way to slack and busy (lol in one sentence...) to do them, what better way to show the Aussie Christmas than a beach shoot with a Santa hat??
Anyway, enough rambling, here they are!
I am sorry there are so many.. I really need to learn to just pick maybe 3-4 favourties lol.

No comments: