Sunday 9 January 2011

Day 8!


For my 21st my mum gave me her piano.. she wanted a piano her WHOLE life, then in her 30's my dad got her this Antique piano estimated age of her is about 130 years or so.. it was her dream come true and she self taught the most beautiful melodies! I felt extremely special to receive this as a 21st present because I know how much my mum cherishes this beautiful old girl!
This beautiful old girl however, is the Bain of the men folks existence because, well SHE WEIGHS A TONNE!!! literally! so moving her from house to house is a mission that needs careful planning all on its own lol. She is so heavy, and seems to go into every house with out ever really having a 'place' to fit in! I am hoping to change this soon, when we move the house around with the new extension, I will be putting her into the new dining room, pride of place, she'll finally have a place, to be able to shine :)

No comments: